The earth is suffering from overpopulation and pollution.
People are constantly exploiting the earth with their profitable needs not noticing that we are running out of resources.
They are just refusing the fact that the world is slowly dying because of their actions.
There are many actions taken to raise the awareness for the Earth, but it looks like nothing is happening.
These pictures are placed in a book that pictures the hard reality of the social and ecological tragedies. The title of this book is: “Overdevelopment, Overpopulation, Overshoot”.
Buy it on Amazon.
This will leave you breathless.
1. Melting Iceberg in Norway
2. Mir mine, Russia
3. The Maldives are flooding due to global warming
4. Alberta’s tar rich zone destroyed
5. Landscape covered in greenhouses
6. Dead Albatross (plastic ingestion)
7. 20 million inhabitants in Mexico City
8. Electric Polution in Landfill in Accra
9. World’s biggest excavator
10. Burning Amazonian jungle
11. Indonesian forest
12. Trash in Bangladesh
13. Burning Oil platform
14. Ken River oil field
15. The polluted Yellow river in Mongolia
16. What’s left of the National Willamette forest
17. Surfing on a wave full of trash in Java