I don’t want to sound anything like most of the people who are saying that death is what waits for us at the end of the life journey, but we all know what’s going to happen.
It doesn’t matter what race you are or how big your wealth is, we all share that very same destiny.
It’s impossible to know when death will arrive and you just can’t know what will be your last photo.
All of these people didn’t know that, too. Someone happened to take a photo just moments before the tragedy occurs.
Photos like this make me very emotional.
1. Picture of Chris McCandless taken days before his death as he wandered the Alaskan wilderness
2. Final image of Vladimir Lenin
3. Officers gave Kaiser a final salute he made his way to the vet for the last Plymouth Police Working Dog Foun
4. The Challenger crew
5. Freddie Mercury last picture taken
6. Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
7. Serial killer John Wayne Gacy receives a visit from his sister just days before his execution.
8. Hank Carr (center), who later used a hidden key to escape incarceration and murdered the two detectives on the left and far right
9. The last photograph of Russian free-runner Pavel Kashin in his last backflip attempt
10. NYPD Officer Moira Smith (9.11.2001). Shortly after this photo, she returned to the lobby of the south tower and got killed ten minutes later when the building collapsed
11. Five days after this photo was taken, Dilawar succumbed to injuries sustained during torture
12. The last known photo of Hitler.
13. Final image of author J.R.R. Tolkien
14. Richard Nixon attending a wedding moments before his death.
15. Surveillance footage of American terrorist Timothy McVeigh stopping in his rental truck to light the fuse. The attack killed 168 people.
16. A stowaway on a flight from Japan to Australia accidentally falls from the wheel well of a plane
Sad, really sad.