I have a mission in life: visit as many places as possible.
This is “a must” for me because money can’t buy the experiences I will gain when I travel at these places.
You have the possibility to see many different cultures and meet different people. If I have a lot of free time I will spend my lifetime traveling around the world and writing about every place I visit and everything I see from my point of view.
That’s just my plan I keep in my top drawer. I hope I will succeed in this.
When I will be ready to start, these will be the first places I will visit:
1. Cenote Dzitnup, Yucatan, Mexico
2. Coastal Road in Cape Town, South Africa
3. Delphi, Greece
4. Glacier Bay, Alaska
5. Iguazu Falls, Argentina
6. Ilulissat, Greenland
7. Kauai, Hawaii
8. Koh Samui, Thailand
9. Lalibela, Ethiopia
10. Machu Picchu, Peru
11. Namib Desert in Sossusvlei, Namibia
12. Sacre Coeur, Paris
13. Salzburg, Austria
14. Table Mountain, South Africa
15. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Florida
16. Yangshuo, China
17. The Enchanted River in Surigao, Philippines
18. Edinburgh, Scotland
19. Uluru, Northern Territory, Australia
20. Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah
Every single place hides it’s own magic!