I know you will agree with me that spring is one of the most beautiful periods of the year.
The flowers, the view, the smell of summer coming, sunshine, people smiling and walking around…everything will make you forget about those cold days behind you.
If you are tired of your “flowerish” neighborhood you can always visit some places where you can feel the scent of the spring.
We have those places right here and you will make a big mistake if you don’t visit at least one place.
Here we go:
1. Agassiz, B.C., Canada
2. Antelope Valley, Mojave Desert, California
3. Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, California
4. Ashikaga Flower Park, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
5. Carlsbad Flower Fields, California
6. Chicago Botanic Garden, Illinois
7. Crested Butte, Colorado
8. Halle Forest, Belgium
9. Hitachi Seaside Park, Ibaraki Prefecture
10. Jeju Island, South Korea
11. Kawachi Fuji Gardens, Japan
12. Keukenhof Gardens, Netherlands
13. Logan Pass, Glacier National Park, Montana
14. Monet’s Garden, Giverny, France
15. Pacific Grove, Monterey, California, USA
16. Provence, France
17. The Valley of Flowers National Park, Uttarakhand, India
18. Tidal Basin, Washington, D
19. Umbria, Italy
20. Butchart Gardens, Victoria, B.C., Canada
21. Garden of Versailles, France
22. Siena, Tuscany, Italy
I can feel the smell from right here.