This is the scariest thing I’ve seen in my life. These brave little kids need to take these paths twice a day in order to get to school and home after classes.
The will these kids have to get the proper knowledge is enormous. They know that going to school is a real luxury in some countries.
It’s hard for them to go through these dangerous paths, but driven from their passion for learning something new, they forget how hard it is.
Parents, you are blessed if your kids can take the bus to school!
1. Gulu, South West China
2. Zhang Jiawan Village, Southern China
3. Zanskar, Indian Himalayas
4. Lebak, Indonesia
5. Rio Negro River, Colombia
6. Riau, Indonesia
7. Nongsohphan Village, India
9. Beldanga, India
10. Dujiangyan, Sichuan Province, China
11. Pangururan, Indonesia
12. Sri Lanka
13. Delhi, India
14. Cilangkap Village, Indonesia
15. Sumatra, Indonesia
16. Rizal Province, Philippines