There is something you didn’t know about wearing a suit.
I can see you look good in your suit, but there are few things we can improve on you.
Who doesn’t want to look awesome for the next ceremony?
These unspoken (now written) rules will make you confident wearing your suit.
Yes, confidence is necessary when you are wearing a casual suit.
That was a free tip given from us to you.
Now let’s see the other free tips we have cooked up for you.
After you follow these rules you can share the feedback you will get from your friends.
Everyone will be satisfied of the small adjustments you made.
You will thank us later.
Let’s dig in:
1. Always unbutton your suit before sitting down…always!
2. Double vents in the back are more modern and fashionable
3. For a more casual look you can opt for a single-button peak-lapel jacket
4. For formal business attire go with double-button, notched lapel jacket.
5. If you’re wearing a vest, always keep the bottom button unbuttoned
6. Opt for a charcoal or gray suit over black
7. Sleeve cuffs should be exposed about half an inch
8. The width of the tie should match the width of the lapel
9. Your tie should always be darker than your dress shirt